Welcome to Spiritual Products | Astrology Remedies Store
Rudraksha Mala contains five-Mukhi Rudrakshas – represents the Kalagni Rudra form of Lord Shiva. The power of five elements (space, air, fire, water & earth) is present in this Mala. The main attribute of this Mala is that it liberates you from the past Karmas and their bad effects, thus, helping you start afresh. It also inspires you to perform good Karmas. The Rudraksha Mala is highly capable that blessing the wearer with spiritual & material benefits.
Formation of Rudraksha Mala:
- Rudraksha Mala is comprised of 108 5-faced original Rudrakshas beads (small).
- All the beads used in the Rudraksha Mala are 100% original, authentic & certified.
- A red-coloured silk thread has been used to string in all the Rudrakshas together to craft a Mala.
- For beautification, a coloured fringe is joint at the bottom of the Rudraksha Mala.
Benefits of Rudraksha Mala:
The benefits of wearing a Rudraksha Mala are countless, yet some assured benefits experienced by people are shared below:
- It negates the adverse effects of all planets.
- It is especially recommended to exalt the planet Jupiter.
- It gets you blessings of Lord Shiva & Shakti and other deities.
- It aligns all the chakras.
- It purifies your body, mind & soul.
- It blesses you with eloquent ability.
- It promotes mental clarity and stability.
- It boosts confidence & guts.
- It makes you patient enough in all situations.
- It is best to treat neuron issues such as depression, memory loss, anxiety, nightmares and insomnia, etc.
- It enhances beauty & blesses you with the desired body shape.
- It makes your personality attractive enough that draw others towards you.
- It establishes a divine connection with the omnipresent.
- It helps to gain different & critical Sidhis.
- It works as a shield against the evil eye & attacks.
- It prevents mishappenings and premature death.
- It gets success in psychic practices, astrology, numerology, and the occult.
- It brings luck, happiness, health and success in life.
- It helps to get the reward of hard work & efforts.
- It dispels the adverse effects of past Karmas and inspires you to perform good Karmas.
- It makes you honourable among people.
- It annihilates poverty, diseases, miseries, and hardships.
- It makes you brainy and wise at the same time.
- It makes you wealthy, luxurious, and successful.
- In education, it helps you perform well; also, it helps in grasping the subjects quickly.
- It helps you gain and share knowledge.
- It ensures healthy & long life.
- It strengthens and sweetens the bond between the husband & wife.
Who Shall Wear Rudraksha Mala?
Generally, anybody can wear the Rudraksha Mala for overall success; however, it provides guaranteed results in the cases mentioned below:
- People in the occult world shall wear it.
- People with malefic or weak planes in the horoscope shall wear it.
- People suffering due to “Kaal Sarp Dosha” shall wear it.
- People going through the period of “Sade Sati” shall wear it.
- People in spiritual practices shall wear it.
- People who practice Tantra or any occult science shall wear it.
- Astrologers, Numerologists, Tarot Readers, psychic healers, and consultants shall wear it.
- People in complex due to their appearance shall wear it to gain beauty.
- People who face a downfall in career & business must wear it.
- People who are unable to express and convince others shall wear it.
- People suffering from chronic diseases from long shall wear it.
- People who want to increase their natural healing ability shall wear it.
- People who want to live a rich life shall wear it.
- People who want to gain name & fame shall wear it.
- People suffering from depression, anxiety, insomnia or any other neuron issues or psychological disorder must wear it.
- People facing delay in marriage shall wear it.
How to Use Rudraksha Mala?
- You may wear it around the neck or wrist.
- You may use it as a rosary for Japa/chanting.
- You may keep it in the worship room.
- You may keep it in the purse or pocket.
- You may keep it under the pillow or on the side of the bed.
Rituals for Wearing Rudraksha Mala – How to Energize Rudraksha Mala:
- In the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Take the Rudraksha Mala in your hands and chant “Om Namah Shivaye” at least 11 times or as per your capacity.
- Wear the Rudraksha Mala – prefer to wear it on a Monday.
Preventions for Rudraksha Mala:
- Remove it before sleeping.
- Remove it before taking a bath.