Welcome to Spiritual Products | Astrology Remedies Store
About this item
- Made with pure milk (khoya) and sugar. Garnished with dry fruits and elaichi dana (cardamom seeds)
- The milky flavour & soft texture of the sweet will leave your tastebuds mesmerized
- Popularly used in Janmasthami and other poojas. Can be gifted during festivals, used for celebrations and also consumed as dessert.
- Total Weight: 500 gm. Note: This peda has a very soft & delicate texture, it may loose shape if the transit conditions are too harsh.
- Package Contents: 1 x 500 gm of Sweets Mathura Doodh Peda; Shelf Life: 45 Days; Ingredient Type: Vegetarian; Usage: Authentic sweet/ dessert. Ideal for pooja, gifting, house parties & celebrations.; Dosage Instructions: Rich in sugar & ghee. Avoid if diabetic or allergic.; Storage Instructions: Keep away from direct sunlight & external moisture.